Qt 5.6.0 segfault at startup
Plugins: Azoth Acetamide
Segfault at startup.
Built with Qt 4.8.6, running with Qt 4.8.6
Running on: openSUSE 13.2 (Harlequin) (x86_64) x86_64 4.1.24-2.gac8e812-default #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri May 13 18:50:58 UTC 2016 (ac8e812)
- Target version set to 0.6.75
- Assignee set to 0xd34df00d
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Category set to Plugins: Azoth Acetamide
- Estimated time set to 4.00 h
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Runs fine at my mother' laptop except a Qt5 fuck-up. Thank you!
Of course my mother don't use IRC, so only initialization was tested.
Also available in: Atom