Don't consider outgoing messages from other resources as unread
If you have Azoth+Murm connected to VK.com account, and a message is sent (to contact A) from other client (connected to the same account), say, web-interface, a new event of unread messages is generated. Which is annoying, because for opening an incoming message (from other contact B) received after that, I have to press
<M-G>, curse, close the tab, and press
<M-G> again. I would much prefer such messages to be silently appended to history without generating events.
1 Can't remember default shortcut for "Open new message"
Updated by 0xd34df00d over 4 years ago
- Target version set to 0.6.75
- Assignee set to 0xd34df00d
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Category set to Plugins: Azoth
- Subject changed from [Murm] hide outgoing messages sent from other client to Don't consider outgoing messages from other resources as unread
It's a common issue, not only with VK accounts. XMPP + Message Carbons would suffer from the same issue.