Unable to edit raw content
subj. Cursor always returns to pos = 0 and all selections always remove
I don't get the issue. What are you trying to do and what do you get?
copy and paste some text to blogique. Then open HTML-view and try edit it.
Everything works as expected for me.
you are kidding me.
You can try to open blogique and try to enter text in html-view. Cursor every second becomes at position 0 and selections are removed every second.
- Category changed from Plugins: LHTR to Plugins: Blogique
- Assignee changed from 0xd34df00d to Magog
Reproducible only with an account selected → Blogique issue.
- Category changed from Plugins: Blogique to Plugins: TabSessManager
- Assignee changed from Magog to 0xd34df00d
- Category changed from Plugins: TabSessManager to Plugins: LHTR
- Target version set to 0.6.65
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Estimated time set to 2.00 h
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset main|commit:4ef1af7c7b4380a9b8e4761820c5f98778519055.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom